Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Wellness Wednesdays: Lighten Up Your Cross

We all have crosses we carry. The best way to lighten the burden is to surrender it to Him. Easier said than done. I hit rock bottom again this week as I go through the challenges of having a chronic illness. I weigh myself everyday so I could arrest any possible issues that may crop up. I watch what I eat to make sure I stay stable. Sometimes though uncontrollable instances happen and I get more sick (i.e. food poisoning). 




On top of my chronic illnesses, I've been dealing with wounds that I buried a long time ago. They cropped up when I started getting sick. I chanced upon this video by Bro. Bo Sanchez. He shared that the hardest person to forgive is yourself. It's probably the heaviest baggage you can carry around. 

Dear Lord, as we experience once more this most sacred week, may we be able to surrender everything to you. You are the only one who could truly heal us. Thank you for your love and may we follow Your light as we journey through our life. 

#BeKind #StaySafe

 

No comments:

Post a Comment