Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Throwback Thursday: A Decade Ago

I have been thinking about future plans the past few days. I know things would be so much different in ten years. That got me to think about what I was up to ten years ago. I quickly search "Apr 2013" on Google Photos to get an idea of what I was doing back then. 

I had 2 open heart surgeries during the first quarter of 2013 and I immediately went back home as soon as my doctors allowed me to go. First thing I did was to get a haircut and have a part of my hair dyed red. Yup, red (haha). It looks like I bounced back really fast because I was attending events again by mid-April. 

Here's a rundown of that crazy month (just six weeks after my second OHS):

From my photos, it looks like we had a community event at Commune*. Hadi and Yansen came for the event. 





Went to GenSan to support an event hosted by Avel.





Went to Lake Sebu for an awarding ceremony.





And did a TV interview. They practically had to carry me so I could sit on the bar stool. At that point I was still not very flexible post-surgery. 




Notwithstanding OHS, I was able to cope well. My life now is very different and I am sure it'll be so much different in 10 years (if I'm still around). The only major event I had this month was going to Bacolod and Manami. I think I've been bitten by the travel bug again and I'm itching to go to the beach again. I'll probably stay home for now until the unbearable heat goes away. Cases are also going up, so it's best to stay safe and just go out when it's really necessary.

Where were you 10 years ago?


*Commune just celebrated their 10th anniversary!


No comments:

Post a Comment