Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Throwback Thursday: The Month of March 2023! #onesecondeveryday

Oh boy, it's almost the middle of April and I haven't made a recap of March 2023! I have this ongoing challenge to complete a one second a day video for the whole year. I'm happy to say that I've completed the first quarter. It's been a nice way to document a glimpse of what happens everyday. 

March was a better month than February even though I had food poisoning twice. Yup, twice! The second time had to be resolved by a doctor. I lost a third of the month to tummy issues, gaaah. It was still a good month though since we were able to go on a staycation. I managed to get a haircut and a foot spa. I was also able to cook a few times. 




Fixing our home was still our main focus for the month. We got help from a coach to declutter and organize our home. Improved our home's ventilation to lower the heat. Work to fix our outdoor drainage has begun and will hopefully finish soon. We were gaining some traction with decluttering, but had to prioritize lowering the heat at home and for me to get well, so the organizing part slowed down considerably (again). Also started tending to my garden again. Here's my #1SE for the month of March 2023.




I hope April will be a much better month than March. We're now working on organizing our bedrooms and making other parts of our home more functional. We've been working hard to make our house cooler. It's key to keep me up and about. A cooler environment allows me to have more energy which means I can do more things like cooking. I told Sweetie I hope to learn more seafood dishes, so we can make more nutritious meals at home. 

Just taking things one day at a time. Have to make sure I don't overdo things on good days, so it's not followed by a bad day. I'm just happy we're able to make new memories everyday :)

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment