Pages

Friday, December 9, 2022

Mama Mary and Her Children Book 7

I immediately said yes when Rowie asked me to do some last minute editing of book 7 of Mama Mary and Her Children. I was given about 72 hours to finish going through 45 stories, the introduction and the foreword. I prayed for strength since I wasn't sure if my stamina would see me through. I worked on it 2 out of the three days because I was out of commission for a day. 

The launch finally happened today at noon. It was a good day to launch it in celebration of the Immaculate Concepcion. It is a good present for Mama Mary. Rowie shared that it was the hardest book to launch. It faced a lot of challenges, but by the Grace of God and Mama Mary it was finally completed. 

Going through the stories written by contributors was timely for me. My boys had just finished their quarantine and were still recovering from COVID-19. Some of the contributors shared their pandemic stories and how they coped with it through their faith. Heartwarming were stories of families growing closer together through praying the rosary. Other stories showed how multicultural friendships formed because of Mama Mary. 




Each of us have our own Mama Mary story. During the launch today I was tasked to host the post-launch socials. It was a joy to host and get to know the other contributors more. I mentioned to them I hope all of us could be Mama Mary's warriors. Spread the love and devotion online. More love and strengthening of faith is what we need in this difficult time. I think this is my mission at this moment of time. 

Mama Mary and Her Children Book 7 would be a nice gift for Christmas! You may purchase it through the following:

Anvil Publishing

National Bookstore

Lazada / Shopee

For assistance on book orders (especially if you're buying in bulk!), 

📌 Text: 0917-835-4746 or 0917-853-5869 📌 Email: onlinesales@anvilpublishing.com

Now I know what I will give my Mom for her birthday! Happy 87th birthday Mommy! Thank you for teaching me about Mama Mary since I was a child <3

#BeKind #StaySafe



No comments:

Post a Comment