2022 has been a very challenging year for us. It's a year that I'm happy to end because it made me really feel what 2020 too means. Nonetheless, I am grateful to have survived the year and thought it would be a good time to review what seemed to be "interesting" in my life, haha. At some point I shifted to daily themes, but it seems people liked my daily rambles more based on stats.
1. My Journey at Google, The End (https://aileenapolo.blogspot.com/2021/10/my-journey-at-google-end.html)
2. Good Riddance (https://aileenapolo.blogspot.com/2022/03/good-riddance.html)
3. Fire Behind Our House (https://aileenapolo.blogspot.com/2022/10/fire-behind-our-house.html)
4. Happy Lunar New Year! (https://aileenapolo.blogspot.com/2022/02/happy-lunar-new-year.html)
5. Goodbye GSuite Legacy Edition, What I Did to My Accounts (https://aileenapolo.blogspot.com/2022/04/goodbye-gsuite-legacy-edition-what-i.html)
6. It's Not Your House (https://aileenapolo.blogspot.com/2022/03/its-not-your-house.html)
7. Joker had No Remorse (https://aileenapolo.blogspot.com/2022/03/joker-had-no-remorse.html)
8. My New Suspenseful Life (https://aileenapolo.blogspot.com/2022/03/my-new-suspenseful-life.html)
9. Goodbye Fwend (https://aileenapolo.blogspot.com/2022/01/goodbye-fwend.html)
10. I Got Scammed (https://aileenapolo.blogspot.com/2022/02/i-got-scammed.html)
2022 was a nasty year and I thought I'd be able to focus on recovering. For those curious on what happened after post #2, #6 to #8 (the rest of the posts are in the month of March). Let's just leave it at this -
One thing I learned this year is to let go of things you cannot control. You can always get help from an expert when needed (i.e. we referred our house problems to an architect). I'm grateful I've been able to get professional help when I needed it. Thank you to my doctors, my lawyer, our architect, and SqueakyPH. You put things back in order. Of course, thank you to all my friends who supported us through our trials (including COVID-19!).
Post a Comment