Pages

Friday, August 23, 2024

Our Kiwami Japanese Food Hall Experience

We've dined at Kiwami Japanese Food Hall twice now. The first time was a few months ago when we chanced upon an available table. We visited again early this week and finding a table is now easier. The food hall combines several restaurants, Ippudo, Yabu, Yakitori Hachibei, and Hannosuke. The menu includes all the dishes from all the restos. 




We tried a couple of dishes. The tastiest for me is the yakitori. We got the sampler and it was really good! The boys both like their curry and I've been going through their variety of tonkatsu. They used to offer refillable sides (like the cabbage), but they don't do that now. it's fine since the serving is more than enough. I can't imagine eating more cabbage, LOL. 

Here's some delectable food photos:






We always get the bento meals since it includes soup and fruit already. We've tried the ice cream once and it's really, really good! I think next time I'll get a smaller meal since sometimes I get so full I don't have space for dessert anymore. You can always come back and take-away a cup of ice cream after strolling around the mall. We forgot though, so I think next time I'll just really get a smaller meal. 



Best to go on a weekday. It's impossible to get seats on weekends. Not sure about evenings though since we usually go for lunch. BTW, it gets pretty noisy. They probably need to improve the acoustics of the hall.

#BeKind #StaySafe




No comments:

Post a Comment