Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

I Love this Quilt Book

I went crazy last week and bought several quilt books from Booksale. They were really affordable at Php15 (3 books), Php35 (2 books) and Php130 (a thick Better Homes and Gardens hardbound book). 

I've been taking my sweet time going through the books for inspiration. Much as there's Pinterest I still like having books for inspiration and to learn new things. 


I hesitated to get the Better Homes and Gardens "505 Quilt Blocks" since the other books were really inexpensive. I realized though that it's a good buy since I want to try making more block quilts. I'm really happy with the book since it includes patterns. It has blocks also for every occasion and I'll be able to use it for my home projects.

Might drop by Booksale again soon, haha.

#BeKind #StaySafe


No comments:

Post a Comment