Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2024

How's Your Weekend Going?

It was a week for recovery for me. We were able to go to the mall for some errands and I got a bunch of craft books again at Booksale. They were selling quilt books for as low as PhP15, so it was really irresistible! The rest of the week was spent resting and catching up on my writing. 

Since I was feeling a bit better, I did some gardening too. I prepared some pots since I need to re-pot my papaya "plantation" and calamansi. I'm also trying to propagate avocado seeds. It will take a few weeks before it will root. Let's see how that goes. 




I also resumed pulmo rehab. I'm glad my therapist, Ronald, is feeling much better after getting downed with pneumonia. He didn't give me a hard time during rehab last Friday. Whew! I told him I have a hard time sleeping whenever I'm not able to attend our session. So I hope to be really consistent with it. 

It's a fresh week! We'll be busy puttering around the house and sorting stuff in my childhood home (Mom really had a lot of stuff). At least we've made some progress.

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment