Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Happy Birthday to Me!

I just watched Buddy Gancenia's speech during his meet and greet to celebrate 1 million subscribers for his channel "Agribusiness How it Works". He mentioned me and Sweetie during his speech for encouraging him to post videos on YouTube. Thanks for the shout-out, Buddy! 

I couldn't help but smile. Buddy's journey has been long and arduous and I'm so happy for his success! It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling that I managed to help someone in his journey. :)

And, happy birthday to me! 




Today I am as old as the "sing-along" system invented by Roberto del Rosario, Datu Puti (the vinegar), Bubble Yum, Pop Rocks, Lego minifigure and Bohemian Rhapsody. The funny thing is I had to get a prescription to resolve my inflamed tonsils yesterday. 

That's where I'm physically. Easily broken. My spirit though is still strong. The past few years were really a struggle, both physically and mentally. What got me through was prayers and my boys. My life has changed a lot and my focus now is to build more happy memories with my boys. 

Have a happy, blessed day everyone. Stay dry!

#BeKind #StaySafe




No comments:

Post a Comment