Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Warrior

It took awhile for the doctors to figure out what brought me down. A lot of doctors interviewed me at the ER and even when I was admitted. Final diagnosis was tonsillopharyngitis. I remember I had it when I was five years old. You don't forget the pain. That's probably why I remember.



I'm finally home now and will have to rest to recover properly. Doctor said it might take two weeks, then I have to see them for a check up. Strangely my antibiotics was stopped, probably because I've been having side effects from it. I'm also glad the steroids was immediately discontinued. I don't like taking it since the effects last two to three months when you wean away from it. 

My friend Rose said, "This too shall pass." Indeed, it will and I have to take better care of myself so I caught fight back the germs whenever we go out. That's the life of an immunocompromised person. It's a constant battle to be stable.

Thanks to everyone who prayed for me 🙏

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment