Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Updated My Sewing Chair

Got myself a cute pink swivel chair two Christmases ago. I used it mainly as my sewing chair since I get up a lot and the wheels make it easy for me to reach something from my cabinet. 

Eventually the chair became unstable and I had to add a pillow to make the seat more comfortable. At some point it was unusable so we set it aside. 

When our sofas were reupholstered, we asked the workers if my chair was still repairable. They suggested to change it to legs. It would be more stable and would last longer. We sent it together with the sofas.


I also decided to have the chair reupholstered since the seat was already uncomfortable. It would have been cheaper to just buy a new chair, but I think this one will last longer. Its back together with my sewing table.

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment