Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

The Past 24 Hours

Lots of activity the past 24 hours. Doctors have been rushing to resolve the infection I picked up on top of the tonsillopharyngitis issue I originally complained about. The bacteria was likely hospital acquired.

Went through a flurry of tests. I had to be prepped in the wee hours of the morning, so I didn't get much sleep. Doctors though said my condition has improved. No idea when they will discharge me.


On happier news, Mama Brimsley gave birth to two kittens yesterday. They look exactly like Grogu when he was born. After scouting around our house she chose the box we left in the laundry area. We didn't want her to give birth in the garage again for safety. We think there's at least one more coming. We plan to have the kittens adopted when they are weaned away. Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks for all the prayers 🙏

#BeKind #StaySafe




No comments:

Post a Comment