Pages

Friday, November 24, 2023

Simple Joys

Day 6 at the hospital. Had a misadventure last night. My right hand finally had enough of hosting the IV needle and swelled up. They moved the IV to my left arm, TWICE. RN Mike successfully inserted the IV needle on the underside of my left forearm. Ouchie.

Another scan was done. Doctors are worried the infection may be hiding in another area. They want to make sure I don't relapse again in a few weeks. I haven't been poked this many times since heart surgery.


Looking at the bright side, there are joys to this misadventure. I was hoping the kitchen would serve me pancakes for breakfast. And they did! I was so happy and Manong said he can ask the kitchen to cook it for me. Yayyyy.

My right arm has recovered a bit now and I was finally able to brush my teeth properly. I had to rely on my left hand for five days and it was really hard. Even typing this post is easier now since I get to use my right hand.

Doctor also said I can eat anything I want. He even suggested to get some ramen, haha. Now that's something to be really happy about!

I'm looking forward to going home soon!

#BeKind #StaySafe


No comments:

Post a Comment