Pages

Saturday, November 25, 2023

Exhausted

Slept most of the day after a difficult night with the vampire. The failed attempt was really painful. Half of my hand bruised. Good thing nurse Ronnie took pains to find my favorite phlebotomist, Caloy B. He's the best I've encountered anywhere.



My doctor told me I would really feel exhausted because my body is battling the bacteria. They were able to finally identify it as the streptococcus bacteria. It causes strep throat. The treatment for me has been very aggressive to ensure it doesn't affect my heart.

I don't think I'll be discharged yet since I haven't been shifted to oral medication. Hopefully soon. I'm just really grateful and thankful for all the care being given to me by my boys, the medical team, the nurses and the kitchen staff who has been lately giving me yummy desserts. I had peaches for dinner! Yay!

#BeKind #StaySafe


No comments:

Post a Comment