Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

One More Night

Thought I was going home today, but the Neuro doctor wanted to observe me for another day. We also have to wait for results of the scan. 

I'm feeling much better compared to yesterday. I'm still weak, but I think I'm ready to continue recovering at home. I've just been having nasty headaches since Friday. Doctors want to make sure it's not a clot.


Nonetheless I'm excited to go home! See the cats and kittens, my plants especially the orchid that's about to bloom, and just be with my boys. Christmas is also just around the corner! Before that though I want to celebrate Mom's 88th birthday. 

Grateful for all the prayers, love and care 🙏

Btw, my doctor said it's flu season until February, so best to wear a mask when you go out.

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment