Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Simple Joys

I'm still recovering from the infection and I've been feeling woozy today. I tried fixing our parol, but my body reacted immediately so I'm resting for now.

First thing I wanted to see when we got home were the kittens. They came to the side garden as soon as we parked. I got to peek at them from the barrier and they kept meowing at me. It felt like they were telling me they got worried and they were glad to see me back home. I was worried for them too since we haven't left them alone since they were born. 


My gumamela plant also bloomed a beautiful flower the next day. I had been treating it since mites were taking over. I'm glady efforts paid off because they are recovering now.

Our home is currently very messy. We were in the middle of decorating for Christmas and sorting through some boxes. Fixing things will have to wait for now. Will rest for now :)

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment