Pages

Monday, November 13, 2023

Preparing for Christmas

We were very busy last week at home. Likely picked up some germs when we bought groceries and Christmas decors. We've also been working on decluttering my childhood home and moved some stuff. I probably had a hefty dose of dust from my Mama Lola's sewing machine.

Well, before this setback one of the things we were able to do is buy some Christmas decorations. I want our tree this year to be as vibrant as how Mom used to do it.


We first went to Rustan's. The decors were really beautiful, but very expensive! The tree I liked cost Php25k. It was way beyond my budget and the amount does not include the decor. Yikes!


Luckily, there was another department store nearby. They had more affordable items. We were able to buy a tree and additional decors. Ah, it will be our tree for many years to come, haha.


Since we've accumulated several smaller trees over the years. We're sending them to family and friends so it can be put to good use. I realized I don't really have that many decors because I've been mindful about space. It's been also easier to decorate because our decluttering coach organized the decors. Yay! 


Hope I'll be well soon because I haven't started any preparations for gifts! 

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment