Pages

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Goofing Around

I thought I'd be discharged today. Obviously didn't happen. Haven't been shifted to oral meds yet. I trust my doctors and from what I feel, I'm not ready yet.

My poor boys are worn down too. They keep watch all day and night. I know I gave them quite a scare. We're coping by praying and finding simple joys.

Sweetie thought it would be funny to outfit me with Miggy's old PE shorts and a matching school shirt. It was pretty comfy and I used it as my sleepwear. All my pajamas and jogging pants need to be laundered already, lol.


I'm also happy I encountered another great phlebotomist. Her name is Rosa. I barely felt the needle she inserted. Told her I'm putting her on my toplist. Hopefully Caloy will be back tomorrow. 

Praying Papa God will heal me soon.

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment