Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2023

I Held Up for 2 Years

It's been two years since we got home from Singapore. I told myself I'll try my best not to be hospitalized. I had a few skirmishes, but I generally just recovered at home.

It finally happened. My tonsils inflamed. It hasn't happened in a long time now since my doctor's in Singapore how to prevent it.


I was five the last time I had this kind of pain. It must have been caused by the heat, dehydration, and the dust from decluttering. What did me in? A slice of chocolate cake last Friday night.

Woke up in pain. I couldn't swallow so I gargled warm water with salt. It relieved me a bit so I decided to do an online consult. Ordered my meds online too. After awhile I started having unimaginable chills. Drank paracetamol and the chills died down after 40 minutes. By then the boys decided to bring me to the ER.

And that's how we ended up in the hospital after two years. They're taking care of me very well and Kuya even got to stay awhile. Please pray for me and I hope I'll be home soon. 

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment