Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Plans to Go Out Foiled

I've been wanting to go to Ikea for a few weeks now. Told Sweetie about it last Friday and he said we'd go on Saturday. Prepared to go after our auntie cleaner left. I was dressed up already and decided to change my bag. It was that moment my plan was ruined. 

I miss you Ikea meatballs!


I must've inhaled some dust because it promptly triggered an asthma attack. Ugh. Tried to see if it would go away immediately. It did, but I knew I was already compromised. I decided to stay home to rest. And that's how I am for now. I have to carefully think about my activities. 

But, oh boy, I've been dreaming of eating meatballs for so long now. I don't remember the last time I went there. We were supposed to try again this morning, but I overslept hehe. We decided to stay home and keep busy with our hobbies. I ended up planning my next quilt project and fixing my sewing kit. Guess what I discovered --

I have too many pairs of scissors! And these are just the ones I use for sewing! No wonder Sweetie pulls me away from the scissor section whenever we're at Daiso, Spotlight or a bookstore. LOL. 

Hope you had a peaceful Sunday! 

CB///352  #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/15 #StayHome #BeKind  

No comments:

Post a Comment