Pages

Monday, March 22, 2021

Dousing Anger with Humility

I had a bad dream last night. In it I was very angry. I don't know why I was angry. Sweetie woke me up because I was making a fuss. When I went back to sleep I dreamt my Mom and Dad were there. My Dad was trying to tell me something. I'm not sure what it was. 

I had a dizzy spell before I went to sleep last night. It just came so suddenly while I was brushing my teeth. I haven't had that for awhile now. I think it's from stress from being away from work for so long now. When I woke up I still felt angry. I'm angry and frustrated that I'm still unwell. 

I had to meet someone this morning and I was afraid that I might end up directing my frustration at him. It was three minutes before my meeting. I prayed. I also looked for today's GodWhispers and got this -


Be humble. I didn't have time to process it. I just took a deep breath and obeyed. The words just flowed out of me during the meeting. I had an idea what I wanted to communicate in the meeting. I got what I wanted because I was able to stamp out the frustration and anger with humility. And I was able to communicate what I wanted. 

Prayer is truly powerful. Have a great week my friends. 

CB///346 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/9 #StayHome #BeKind 

1 comment:

  1. what a true words!

    P.S. I am your new GFC follower :) Lets be friends :)
    http://tanyasoyer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete