Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

My Doctor Commended My Positivity

I was euphoric for two days because I was feeling a bit better. It came crashing down last night when I suddenly felt so exhausted. It must've been because I did more time on the bike than usual. Slept soundly and woke up early for my checkup. 

I had to see a different doctor. She's been my doctor for a few years now, but I haven't seen her since 2018. I like seeing her because she's so thorough and explains everything clearly. She acknowledged that I've been through a lot of trauma the last few months. She commended me for my positivity. 

I needed to hear that today. I was starting to feel desolate again. There has been more bad days than good days. Hearing my doctor tell me that it's really lovely to see positivity was a great reminder. It reminded me to believe that in God's time I would be well. 

Tomorrow a friend is going to send me buko pie! I'm super looking forward to it. I don't remember the last time I ate buko pie. Maybe 2 years? Or even 3? We usually buy buko pie whenever we go to Tagaytay or Los Banos. I'm excited for it to arrive tomorrow and also got a pie for my Westies. That will surely perk me up! 

CB///343 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/6 #StayHome #BeKind 

No comments:

Post a Comment