Pages

Monday, January 20, 2020

How I Blog

I barely blogged in the last two years. Life got in the way and I just didn't make time for it. I know writing is good for me because it helps me calm down and allows me think more clearly. They say to develop a habit you need to do that same thing for about 30 days. I started doing the 30-day blogging challenge every January a few years ago.

I started this year's blogging challenge here in Manila. When I started it on new year's day I didn't really know what I wanted to write about. I know I've been a mess, but I know writing is the best way to bring me back on track. I think I'm slowly getting my groove back and I'm writing this post to guide me in the future in case I fall in a rut again (haha).

So how do I blog?

Honestly I don't really plan what to blog daily. I just go with the flow. Sometimes I get a brain fart during the day and if I remember it by the time I blog at night I write about it. I have a list of topics I loosely follow, but what I really hope to do through my blog is to inspire my readers to be the best that they could be. We all struggle in life, but remember God only gives us trials we can bear.

I try to stay positive as much as I could on my blog because there's already so much negativity out there. I have other blogs and hope I'd be able to resurrect them also this year. For now I'll focus on this blog so I can discipline myself to write every day first.

What about you? Do you prefer to blog or to vlog? 

No comments:

Post a Comment