Pages

Friday, February 16, 2024

Let's Make Some Bistek Tagalog This Weekend

Before I start experimenting on fish recipes, I thought I'd make some bistek tagalog first. It's been awhile since I made this and I realized we kept using pork when we were still in Singapore. I don't know why, but I couldn't make the beef soften up when we were there. I got some breakfast steak from Lander's and I thought I'd try my luck again. 




And it turned out really well! I changed the soy sauce though. We normally use Datu Puti whenever we cook, but I used Lee Kum Kee first draft soy sauce this time around. The bistek tagalog turned out really tasty. It was another dish where we couldn't stop eating, hahaha. 

Here's how we made it:


Complete recipe at: https://recipesformyson.blogspot.com/2024/02/recipes-for-my-son-bistek-tagalog.html

Let me know if you tried the recipe :)

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment