Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

I'm a Stable PFC, LOL

I joined several quilting groups in Facebook. It's fun to be part of a "tribe". I don't have any friends who quilt. It was something me and my Mom did and she was my sounding board for my projects. I started joining more groups a few months after Mom passed when I realised there wasn't really anyone who would appreciate my sewing (the boys do now because I drag them to my craft room haha).



Aside from appreciating the quilts of other quilters, I've been learning a lot from the groups. I recently joined a group for sewing room ideas. Aside from sewing room layout and furniture, how to keep one's fabric stash is frequently discussed. 

After seeing how much fabric other quilters have, I don't feel guilty about my stash anymore. My "collection" is probably just 1% what others usually own, haha. I still feel I have more than enough to keep me occupied for five years (at the sew speed probably ten years). Haha. 

Finishing the bench cover project is taking longer than expected. It's now about half a full sized blanket, haha. I should hopefully finish it within the week. Then I'll work on smaller projects first 😅

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment