Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2024

Frustration

 "I will remember my covenant between me and you." Genesis 9:15




I must admit I'm not great at managing frustration. I get all worked up especially if it involves paying for something. The past few weeks have been really challenging. Found out our sockets weren't put back properly. The piano guy overcharged us and hasn't finished his job (excuses the past 3 months). Pest control company told me we owe them money when in fact we overpaid because of their confusing statement of accounts. Waiting for a document for over a month now. Found out my Mom's garden is turning brown because the helper hasn't been watering the grass and plants.

I have reached out and requested for help/clarification nicely. Followed up nicely. And followed up more, firmly and nicely. I know I could sound super sungit so I asked help from Sweetie to follow up. He got frustrated too, haha. 

Patience is a virtue and I was reminded today by Didache that God keeps His promises. Humans are humans and I just need to remind myself that things will eventually be resolved. I've nicely asked for clarification and help and I have to stay calm because getting worked up will stress me out. I would end up getting sick (I'm already having tension headaches). I already vented my frustration and came up with a spreadsheet to help one of our suppliers. I just hope and pray something will move. 

In the bright side, a friend is surprising me with an unexpected gift! It will hopefully arrive in a few weeks! :)

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment