Pages

Friday, February 23, 2024

"Old Town" in Bacoor

One of my favorite cafes (restoes) in KL is Old Town White Coffee. I like their white milk tea and visited it whenever I got the chance (usually at KLIA on the way home). They eventually opened a branch in Singapore and frequented it after mass on Sundays. Even managed to bring Mom there (she loves milk tea too!). 


Old Town White Coffee in Kuala Lumpur


We went on a road trip the other day and passed by a place called, "Old Town". The signage looked a lot like "Old Town Coffee"! When we got closer I laughed out loud when I saw the whole signage, "Old Town Lechon". It was a take-away place for roasted chicken and pork belly. They definitely don't serve coffee or milk tea since next door was "Kaffee Kafe". 


It's funny but, oh boy, I hope they don't get in trouble like what happened to MangDonald's.


I know there's a branch of Old Town White Coffee here in Manila. We've been planning to visit it, just haven't had the time. I hope it will taste the same since the Toastbox* that opened years ago was incomparable. Anyway, we'll come visit soon!

Oh, and just wanted to greet my Kuya a very happy birthday! 




*It's now called Nanyang and is much better.

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment