Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hello Bali!


It's been 5 years since I've been to Bali. The last time I visited Bali I was with my whole family - my parents, Miguel, and my brother and his whole brood. And wow, Bali's changed a lot in the last 5 years. I remember the airport used to be smaller. It's undergoing renovations now and they're also constructing a new terminal for international flights. The hill which led to the hotel where we stayed the last time is now dotted with many new hotels and resorts and you can't see the ocean anymore. Every available space has been filled up too in the city area.

I almost arrived bikini-less in Bali. I had assumed that I had at least a pair in my apartment in Singapore, but it seems I didn't have one so I had to do some cramming at the airport. Goes to show that I haven't had a real vacation for a long, long time. It's just been pretty hard to turn off work when you have events ongoing in weekends.

Oh well, I'm here for work, so let's see what happens, haha.

Bali, please work your charm =)

No comments:

Post a Comment