Pages

Friday, September 13, 2024

It's Like Our Second Home Came Nearer to Us

I lived in Singapore for a decade. As a creature of comfort I eventually found a couple of places that became go-to places for me and my boys. One favorite resto we frequented was Old Town. I first tried it in Kuala Lumpur. I always visited it at the airport while waiting for my short flight back to Singapore. 

It eventually had a branch in Singapore. It was located near our dentist, so, of course, that's where we would eat after getting our teeth cleaned (haha). My Mom also loved drinking milk tea and liked it a lot. I was happy when we saw a branch opening near our home. We immediately went to try it during its soft opening. 




The menu was surprisingly more expansive than the one in Singapore. We were set to do some errands, so just had breakfast (aka merienda) food. The branch certainly got the look of the branches in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, so it brought back some good memories. 




Here's a glimpse of Old Town's menu at SM City Bicutan, they basically have food for different times of the day:











They opened a month ago, so operations should be efficient by now. We just tried another newly opened restaurant, but should visit Old Town again soon. Wangfu opened recently too, but I'd be over the moon when Nanyang opens too. How I wish they'd bring Spotlight here too, or at least open a store that sells fabric, sewing and craft materials too. 

#BeKind #StaySafe 

No comments:

Post a Comment