Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Forgot to Mention that Flying Tiger SM Bicutan is Now Open!

I think it's been a month already since Flying Tiger opened a branch at SM Bicutan. I've been there a couple of times and it just slipped my mind to share the news! I think the only week we haven't visited SM Bicutan was when it was raining so bad due to the typhoon. We were cooped up at home the whole week and had to postpone all our appointments. 




Anyway, as I happily shared last July, a branch of Flying Tiger was going to open at SM Bicutan. It opened a few weeks ago and I was able to visit it a couple of times since August. The branch is spacious and I think a bit bigger than the one in ATC. It has the same maze-like layout, so it's best to start from the right side. 







The store has a lot of knick-knacks, useful desk and kitchen items, and decorative items. Items being sold I think change weekly (or a lot of stuff get sold out fast). I've visited the nearby branch almost every week since it opened and this week they're selling Halloween items already. If you find something you like, better to buy it immediately because it may not be available next time you come back. 

Go visit and have some fun!

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment