Pages

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Throwback Thursday: One Second Everyday | February 2023

February was a much better month than January. It went by so quickly though and has been the busiest month for me. I say busy because I was able to move more, but I still had a lot of bad days. Needless to say, I'm happy i was able to be more productive. 




Here's a short highlights video of my month -



The highlight for the month was Sweetie's Valentine surprise. He brought me and Miggy to Nuvali to have lunch at Amare La Cucina. It was a joyous occasion because the last time we ate at Amare was during their soft opening in Baguio many, many years ago. I've wanted to try their pizza again for a long time now, so the surprise was a happy one. We were also finally able to visit Landmark again on the same day (not our usual branch though). 

I rarely go out and it sometimes takes weeks before I get to go out again. I'm content when we go on a joyride around the park to spin Pokestops. Still need to be cautious since I'm immunocompromised. I've made it part of my Lenten 40-day challenge to go out at least once a week. That way I can move around more. So I'm really grateful we were able to go out almost weekly in February. I think that has helped me generate more steps at home. Yay!

March is here now and the biggest challenge would be the change in the weather. We need to make a few adjustments at home to keep the temperature down. Hopefully Architect Wansi and his team can squeeze it in their busy schedule because I don't want to be stuck in the bedroom all summer! 

Let's all make March a grateful month!

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment