Pages

Friday, March 3, 2023

Foodie Fridays: Air Fried Cream Dory

Our kitchen is semi-functional again. We thought it would be a good time to learn more air fryer recipes. Our goal is to learn more seafood recipes since it's Lent. Found some cream dory in the freezer, so I thought that would be a good place to start. 




It was very easy to prepare. Just sliced the fish, added salt, pepper, lemon and melted butter. Left it for awhile to marinate. The boys took care of frying it. I told them I'll leave the frying to them. Works for me since I'm not really fond of frying and I get anxious with using newer kitchen gadgets (those I didn't grow up with). 

Here's how we made it -




The air fried cream dory was cooked perfectly. The boys liked it, but it was a bit too salty for me. Perhaps next time I'll use unsalted butter for the marinate. It would have been nicer too if we made some tartar sauce. Sweetie took care of plating it and we enjoyed eating it for dinner. Maybe next time we can try making calamares. A friend warned though that there are dishes better fried in oil. We'll see :)

Full recipe is at https://recipesformyson.blogspot.com/2023/02/recipes-for-my-son-air-fried-cream-dory.html

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment