Pages

Friday, March 10, 2023

Lakwatsera Fridays: Angrydobo

Sweetie voted to dine at Angrydobo when we headed out for errands last week. Last time we just had takeaway during a staycation last year. We went at an odd hour to avoid the crowd. 




I've tried the adobo twice already, so I thought I'd go for something different. The dish kaldedobo caught my eye. It's kaldereta and adobo combined together with cheese on top. I have not come across the dish and thought it would be interesting to try. I don't have the right words to describe it. The dish was flavorful and just simply delicious. Make sure to try it at Angrydobo




Sweetie had the Angrydobo chicken thigh.




Miggy ordered adobo flakes.




The ripe mango shake was perfect for my order since it was a tad bit spicy. Sweetie had the tamarind iced tea. He loved it so much he got a bottle for takeaway. I like the branch at Westgate much better since it's more spacious and there's a lot of parking spaces around. You can also get some items for takeaway. 

#BeKind #StaySaffe

No comments:

Post a Comment