Pages

Friday, March 31, 2023

Foodie Friday: Pink Pasta with Scallops

I am absolutely in love with pink pasta. I had this favorite resto in Singapore, but they strangely removed the dish in their menu. It only got replaced when I went home and discovered Presko Coffee. They serve the most amazing seafood pink pasta. I super love it, but can only indulge once in a while since it's quite pricey. 




Chanced upon Chef RV's recipe on YT. He showed how easy it is to make. He made it with canned sausages, but suggested you can put anything on it. I managed to buy some scallops, so thought that would be a good alternative to vienna sausage. I wanted to try the recipe using seafood to curb down my craving for Presko's dish (it's the kuripot in me). 

Chef RV was right, it is easy to make. The only tricky thing I did was to make sure I cooked the scallops correctly. The scallops I got were tiny since that was the most affordable. It was good to use in the end because it provided more meat to chew on. 

Here's the video of how Miggy and I cooked the tomato and cream scallop pasta (pink pasta):



Full recipe on: 

https://recipesformyson.blogspot.com/2023/03/recipes-for-my-son-pink-pasta-with.html

No comments:

Post a Comment