Pages

Friday, March 25, 2022

Some Friday Fun

We brought out Mom with us today. She was happy to see many developments in our place. She noted also that most of our neighbors had Leni-Kiko posters. We just went to one place for an errand. After that we did a short joyride around the park so she could see the church and the many bougainvillea plants she planted together with her friends. Mom also gave her new assistant a tour of the place. Oh, how I loved to hear Mom talk about her past projects. 


After we dropped off Mom, Sweetie and I did a simple date! We went to a nearby bakery and brought bread haha. I told him that was the closest to a date we've done since we got home from Singapore. Ahh, times have really changed, but we're just happy to be together as a family.

We've been so busy the past two weeks, we haven't been able to go walking! The activity of going back and forth to visit Mom has been our exercise. It was effective though in resetting my weird body clock. I've been falling asleep faster too. 

I'm still getting nightmares though from what happened. It will take time to heal. I think among the many things I've been through, betrayal is one of the hardest to forget. Well, things are slowly going back to normal. I really hope I can start making our summer curtains because it's been very, very hot! 

Now gotta go and water the plants. Hope you all have a good weekend!

#BeKind #StaySafe #VoteWisely

No comments:

Post a Comment