Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

The Filth

The stench they left made me gag yesterday. How can anyone live that way? I saw some photos where they partied, dressed up nicely, accepted visitors and basically used the house like it was their own. They never asked permission from my Mom for their capricio.

I realized, no matter how you try to make yourself look good, the stench of the bad things you're doing will seep out. But I can't imagine how people could live in a place that reeked of rat urine. To think we had been doing pest control the past two years. They lived a really dugyot life. I promptly got sick yesterday after checking if my Mom's old plates were still in the basement cabinet. 

The past few days I've focused on securing my Mom. I'm putting things back into proper order. Paying unpaid bills. Getting supplies since there wasn't anything to eat, not even canned goods. There wasn't even any cleaning liquids, not even Joy. Everything is filthy and I honestly don't want to touch anything at this point. At least the roof isn't leaking now, I managed to have it fixed and the work just finished last week. 

Criminals don't have remorse because they think they deserve what they've taken. I believe in working hard and living within your means. Whatever I have and whatever I can provide for my Mom was born out of many years of toiling. I will protect and take care of my Mom to the best of my ability. 

#BeKind #StaySafe #VoteWisely

No comments:

Post a Comment