Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Seasoning

It's not a rosy life for me. I was hoping things would be easier after I left my busy work life. I've been having some challenges which have been causing sleep issues again. I'm just looking at it as a way for me to become more seasoned. I'm just glad my siblings are behind me and supporting every step of the way even though they're far away.

I am usually very impatient when problems crop up. I want them immediately resolved. The current issue I'm trying to fix is a delicate one and I have to be very careful about making a move. It's been making me sleepless, but I feel this is a good way for me to learn to be chill. 

I'm actually surprised I've been able to hold back and not strike first, think later. It's probably because of all the crazy challenges I've been through. It's funny because when I attended the Youth Encounter when I was about to graduate high school we were asked to make a list of problems. I didn't have any. My life was so simple back then and the only worry I had was graduating high school with good grades. 

I lived a very sheltered life. The challenges started coming when I was allowed to experience the outside world. Made a lot of bad decisions, but Titay told me she was proud of me because I took responsibility for all my mistakes. My Mom told me that when you have problems it's God way of reminding you that He loves you. God truly showed me how much He loves me in the last 3 decades lol.

Have a problem? Just chill and listen to God's guidance. I know I've been sleepless because I've been itching to resolve it immediately. There are issues though that require time and patience to resolve. Hopefully it'll all be over in a week. 

Please pray for us. 

#BeKind #StaySafe #VoteWisely


No comments:

Post a Comment