Pages

Friday, March 18, 2022

Action Filled Day, Iz Tired Zzzzz

I'm only blogging now. I've been busy going through some documents which I found in Mom's basement. It took me an hour and a half to sort it and now Miggy's doing another step of sorting. Yes, that many. 

It was an eventful day. I'm just really grateful for all the help we're getting from family and friends. It must be what VP Leni feels when she sees all her supporters. Pampalakas loob. It took all my will not to hug my friend's Dad. He reminded me so much of my Dad and I almost cried at some point because I miss my Dad so, so much!

Mom and Tito Louie finally get together after more than 2 years.

It was a difficult day to go through, but I reminded myself I had to keep calm to also keep my Mom calm. I read someone post on FB the other day saying that Virgos are always classy. I actually wore earrings, a blouse, pants and shoes! Haha. Another friend even gave me advise to comb down my hair. I didn't have time anymore and just let it stand. 

Also brought my oximeter. My friend reminded me to make sure I was breathing properly and had a stable heart rate. O2 went down to 93 and heart rate was above 100. It went back to normal when everyone was gone. 

Still have loads to do. I smiled when I saw a handwritten note by my Dad. I'll never forget his handwriting because only me, my Mom and Miggy could understand it. He took pre-med before he became a lawyer. I expect to encounter Dad more when we start cleaning the house. 

I'm now having Mom focus on her gardening and getting her to re-start quilting again. She still walks fast and sometimes we have to run to catch up with her. Before I left her house I caught her washing dishes. If I reach her age (86!), I hope I won't make it hard for Miggy hehehe. 

My wish now is for my siblings to come home. I think my Mom will feel more reassured when she sees all of us together. Book ko na lang kaya sila ng flight noh? 

#BeKind #StaySafe #VoteWisely

No comments:

Post a Comment