Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2022

How the Pandemic Changed Me

“If you call the Sabbath a delight and the Lord’s holy day honorable . . . then you will find your joy in the Lord.” – Isaiah 58:13-14

The pandemic has definitely changed how we live. I was already making arrangements to work from home twice a week when the mandate to WFH was made. It was a blessing in disguise for me, but things got busier and I ended up working longer hours. What I missed most though was our weekly trip to church and eating out with the boys. Malling was my cardio exercise haha. 



I like just staying at home. My friends at work once had to kidnap me to join them for dinner. They intercepted my ride home and made me ride their taxi. I'm an introvert so I thrived just being home. The pandemic changed me and re-aligned my priorities. Here's what I've so far done:

1. Learned to bake bread. 

2. Took up gardening again. 

3. Developed more quilting skills.

4. Blogged everyday (this is my third year of blogging everyday)

5. And most importantly, prayed more. 

And lessons I've learned:

1. Rest is important. 

2. Health is wealth.

3. Be with family. Being apart for two years was heart-breaking.

4. Remember that God loves you. 

5. Trust that everything will be alright. 

Now that I'm back home I'm adjusting again. You just need to be flexible and enjoy wherever you can. 

#BeKind #StaySafe #VoteWisely

No comments:

Post a Comment