Pages

Monday, January 18, 2021

The Bad Days


Today was a bad day. I wasn't able to do any exercise because I felt extremely exhausted even with 8 hours of sleep. This is one of the things that happens when you have a PE. I may have pushed myself too hard yesterday or it may be one of those days. 

I wanted to go to the park again today. It's so windy now here in Singapore. Yesterday, I sat on a bench at the park and just enjoyed the cool breeze. I wanted to experience that again because it reminds me of summer at my childhood home. Mom set-up a hammock in her garden where I usually had afternoon naps. That's what I always think about when I meditate. 

After my afternoon nap I fought off the heavy feeling and made hummus with Sweetie. I'm so glad I got a food processor last year. We finished making it in a jiffy. I was quite dizzy though after the activity. We made hummus because we read it's good food for those who are on blood thinners. Yup, we've been watching what I eat. I'm probably going crazy because I haven't had coffee for three weeks now. 

Homemade hummus ftw!


I've also been doing some research about pulmonary embolism and DVT in the Philippines. I'm surprised that there's not much stuff written about it. I was also misdiagnosed several times before my PE was discovered. 

I think more awareness should be put on this disease since there are cases where patients who recover from COVID19 eventually have blood clots (source/there's a lot of articles about this, just search on Google). My illness though was not caused by the coronavirus. My doctors are still trying to determine what caused it. If you have friends who had COVID19, please remind them to exercise and keep moving. 

Hopeful that tomorrow will be a better day.

CB///284 #StuckAtHomeDay/314 #StayHome #BeKind


  

No comments:

Post a Comment