Pages

Friday, January 1, 2021

2021, New Year in Singapore

Happy new year everyone! I hope you and your family had a safe and happy new year's eve. 

It feels a little weird that it's the new year already. I opened my new planner today. It's a cute planner I ordered online and it's supposed to help you "collect happy days". When I leafed through it I was surprised with the many pages for planning, setting goals, those things one does for new year. I quickly closed it since I'm not ready to work on my 2021 plans. I'll probably end up sticking Grab Food resto stickers on it like last year hehe. 

I still had to catch up with lost sleep so I woke up really late. Sweetie and I stayed up late and hung out with Miggy for the new year countdown. I cooked meatball spaghetti, ham and made potato salad for our media noche. Midnight came quickly and we were surprised our neighbors started screaming and making noise using pots and pans. We never experienced that before in our old place. 

New year's eve was very quiet here save for our neighbors banging pots and pans at midnight. We read that fireworks were going to happen in different parts of Singapore where people can watch from their window. We did hear some fireworks from Miggy's end, but unlike in previous years it was very short. 

We just spent a quiet day fixing a few things and watching Cobra Kai. We're going to check out some of the MMFF movies to see if there's anything worth watching. I heard that Fan Girl won best picture and more awards so that might be good to watch. Have you watched any of the MMFF movies?

Sweetie congratulated me this morning for completing 365 days of blogging! He asked me if I was going to continue and I said I'm not sure. We'll see how things go since my priority is to sort out my health. 

Happy new year! May this year be a better year for all of us. 

CB///267 #StuckAtHomeDay/297 #StayHome #BeKind

 

No comments:

Post a Comment