Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Recipes for My Son: Homemade Beef Tapa

Our high school foods teacher taught us how to make tapa, tocino and I think longganisa too. Unfortunately we were not able to taste what we prepared because classes were suspended due to a coup d'etat. I still have my foods class notebook and I still use some of the recipes that were taught to us. 

I never really thought about cooking tapa since it's been easy to get ti anywhere from Manila and here in Singapore there's Tapa King. Those became unreachable since minimum delivery is steep since we're far from Lucky Plaza. One thing I learned during the last seven months is, "If you crave it, learn to make it!" So that's the story behind this tapa. It's yummy and goes well with atsara on the side.



Ingredients

300 gms beef strips

3-4 calamansi

1-2 tbsp soy sauce

1 tbsp liquid seasoning (I used Maggi)

2 tbsp oyster sauce

1 tsp sugar

2-3 tbsp mayonnaise


CB//180 #StuckAtHomeDay/210 #StayHome #BeKind

No comments:

Post a Comment