Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Baby Yoda Used His Jedi Powers on Me

We went to the mall the other day and we were zipping from one store to another to complete our errands. I was avoiding going inside the toy shop because I didn't want to make a spontaneous toy purchase

But... The Child which was sitting on top of a shelf compelled me to check him out. I snapped a photo of it and went inside to check out what new toys they had. 


I soon realized that I wanted to bring it home with me and quickly justified to myself that I should. Hahaha. 

As I was paying for the item Sweetie suddenly appeared beside me! I didn't know he was at the back of the shop taking photos of other Yoda toys for me. I didn't see his messages because I was enamored with Baby Yoda already hahaha. He was not surprised at all that I was there buying something. LOL. 


After getting Baby Yoda I happily went to the order of the day which was to get a new pair of eyeglasses. Baby Yoda is now sitting on top of my shelf. I guess he wanted to go home with me. Haha. 

CB//189 #StuckAtHomeDay/219 #WFH128 #StayHome #BeKind

No comments:

Post a Comment