Pages

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Guardian Angels

I was chatting with a friend the other day and she told me she was saved from getting into an accident. She got up late and was supposed to go somewhere to buy something. Few hours later she heard from the news that there was a huge accident in there area where she was supposed to be. She also missed getting stranded due to floods the day before. 


Miggy's drawing, 2008.


I told her, "You're guardian angel has been very busy!" I reminded her also that she has multiple guardian angels who watch over us. I don't know how many, but just know there's more than one. I think it was from a sermon where I learned about this. I always ask my guardian angels to watch over my loved ones. Mom taught me how to pray "Angel of God" and ask Jesus to bless my loved ones. I pray the same prayer plus, plus until today. 

After my chat with my friend, I pinged another friend for advise. He gave me very sound, expert advise and I told him, "Thank you for being my guardian angel today." The issue I asked advise on could potentially expose private information, so he explained to me that we should turn down the request. Whew! Good thing I really read what my friends post about because it helps me understand who I could reach out to whenever I need help. Anyone can be your guardian angel too. 


Mom collected angel figurines. I hope I find this set :)

The other night I also had a hard time sleeping. I ended up browsing through some groups I am part of and read about an agency Sweetie was considering to hire from. When I woke up he mentioned to me sent an inquiry and then mentioned the name of the agency. I immediately looked for the post I read in the wee hours of the morning and bam! the agency he was considering had bad reviews (looks like they were deleting negative posts on their reviews!). Sweetie immediately terminated his inquiry. My guardian angel was probably breathing down my neck to sleep, but lead me to that post, haha. 

Well, one thing I don't ask my guardian angel to do for me is to help find something I lost or something I cannot find. That's a special prayer to St. Anthony. It always works :)

You can read more about guardian angels here. Of course, always thank and ask Papa God for blessings and guidance.

"Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here, ever this day, be at my side, to light and guard, rule and guide. Amen."

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment