Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Samal Island

Recently watched a video featuring a different part of Samal Island. I quickly checked my treasure trove of photos to see when was the last time I went there. It's already 14 years since I last visited Samal Island with my girlfriends. That was before Sweetie and I tied the knot. 


c2007


I loved going to Samal Island. Never stayed overnight since it was easy to just take the ferry and do a day trip. I brought my girlfriends there because I wanted them to experience it too. We stayed in Davao and just took the ferry for a day trip. It was a relaxing and chill trip where we just swam and ate and ate, haha. 

I'm thinking maybe we could visit Davao next year. I miss going there since I have friends there. I did think about moving there before. I love that you can easily go to the beach or go up the mountain. It's also easy to travel by land to Bukidnon, Cagayan de Oro or go to GenSan. Air quality is great and there's a lot of seafood. Plus, LACHI's!




Now that I looked at my old photos, I want to go sooner than later! Haha. Have to save up first since I want to experience staying on the island. I'll also need more assistance now (#signsofoldage), so will need to plan it properly. It's also been awhile since I've been to Davao, so will need updates. I think a week won't be enough to explore, haha. We'll see :)

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment