Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Make the Month of May Marvelous

I'm going to make this month marvelous! I'm changing things by starting my day by thanking God for giving me another day. I'm normally grumpy when I wake up. Waking up grateful sets a good tone for the rest of the day. 


I have a couple of things I want to complete this month. I started the month by joining a writers retreat. It's a journey I thought I'd start to get me started on a project I've wanted to do for some time now. We had our first session today and it was great to be with like minded people. I hope to grow and learn a lot from this retreat. 

I hope to finish the Harry Potter quilt blanket I started two years ago. It's a wedding gift for friends who tied the know back in 2019. It's ginormous and would require upper body strength to finish. I'm using this as motivation to do my PT exercises. I have to do it on my own for now. 

Mother's Day is coming up so I hope to get something for my Mom that she could enjoy. I usually give her red roses. I've been doing that since sixth grade. It was Daddy who told me that my Mom loves red roses. I miss my Mom so much!

I think I'll start with this plan first and see how things go with my health. What about you? What's your plan for this month?

CB///Yr2/21  #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/48 #StayHome #BeKind  

No comments:

Post a Comment