Pages

Monday, May 31, 2021

A Grateful Month of May

The month of May was relatively uneventful for me. It was timely I had cardiac catheterization on Star Wars day (May 4). It was that week that policies were made stricter because of growing clusters. My doctor said it was good timing also because they didn't know if procedures would be delayed. They got a memo the day after to delay all non-urgent procedures. 

I'm grateful for this month because Sweetie was able to stay home to care for me. The procedure went well. I just couldn't walk properly for a few days, but the wound healed properly. It took me awhile to adjust to the new medicine dosage. I would pray everytime I drank meds. I feel the rest and adjusted medication is finally working. I'm happy that I'm now able to do more activities at home. 

I also completed a writers retreat. It ran for 5 weekends. I was hesitant to join at first because I wasn't sure if I'd hold up. I did! And I'm very happy I got a nudge to join the workshop. I finally started the challenge Kuya gave me a few years ago. I hope I could finish it this year. With the support of family and new friends I hope I'll finish the project. 

June is coming up in a few minutes! I hope it will be a jolly month since it's a huge birthday month for my family! 


CB///*Yr2/51  #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/78 #StayHome #BeKind

No comments:

Post a Comment