Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Live in the Moment

I am over the moon today. My doctor gave me good news. They solved the clotting mystery and the recommendation is not to do surgery. It took me a long time to fall asleep last night. I was dreading the consultation today. I'm just so relieved and grateful that the course of action is not going to be invasive! (Thank you so much to my doctors!). 

Before going to see my doctor I watched Kulas' (Becoming Filipino) vlog. He vlogs almost everyday about his laid back life in Cateel, Davao. I've been so amazed with his lifestyle. He acquired a beach front lot, built a huge hut and lives with trusted friends. His hut has no doors and they just sleep anywhere. It's a great example of living in the moment (and being responsible about it too). Kulas is in his early 30s. 

Responsibility has been my driver since I completed my studies. That's why I took breaks sparingly. My Mom reminded me that I'm an empty nester now. She said it's time for me to enjoy life. And that's why I've been so fascinated with Kulas. He's been able to show me a different way of living. 

I'm after all just 45 and I feel I've been given a new lease of life. It's been hard for to transition from my super busy life to my slow, forced to chill life. I need to embrace it and just live in the moment. 

After all, it's never too late to make new dreams. 

Thank you for your continued prayers my friends.

CB///*Yr2/80 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/107 #StayHome #BeKind  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment