Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Throwback Thursdays: Barbecue and Friends

During our recent trip we chanced upon a branch of our favorite grill place, AA BBQ. It's one of the restaurants we used to frequent in Cebu. I think it was Darwin who introduced it to me or maybe my colleagues at DPC. I super loved it and introduced it to the boys also when we visited Cebu together. 




We always order baked scallops and a myriad of meat and seafood. You select what you want and then they will grill it for you. The prices back then was so affordable and eventually I started bringing friends also. It's been awhile so I'm not sure if their pricing is the same.





Seeing a branch of AA BBQ got us excited. We thought about eating lunch there, but by the time we got over the shock of seeing one after so many years we were already quite far. Well, because of it we seriously considered extending our stay! That's how much happiness the place brought us. We checked the menu though and they don't have baked scallops in this branch. 





Well that goes to show that food can bring so much happiness. I enjoy eating at casual family places because you can just focus on who you are with while eating good food.

Maybe it's a sign that we're due to visit Cebu again soon.

#StaySafe #BeKind

No comments:

Post a Comment