Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Miracle Sundays: Perseverance

My boys have tested positive for COVID-19. With our movements the past two weeks we're not sure where they picked it up. I suspect though it was from our flight home. There was someone who kept vomiting the whole flight. He was seated three rows behind us and walked around without a mask. We were seated in the front row and he passed by our area several times to go to the toilet. Well, we have no way to confirm, but that was the most obvious way they could have picked it up. It also falls within the incubation period. 


Mask up guys!


We've always feared getting infected. We had a scare last month when the boys had the flu. The miracle was I didn't get it. They both isolated and the experience taught us what to do. We weren't expecting this to happen since we've always taken precautions, but it has happened. Sweetie had chills on Wednesday night and decided to isolate himself at around 3 in the morning. I woke up because he was restless. It was two days later when he tested positive. 

Miggy, on the other hand, was coughing off and on. He originally thought it was due to GERD. Last night I noticed he was wheezing, so I immediately sent him to his room to isolate. We both tested negative last night, but I felt something was different that's why I asked him to isolate. He tested positive this morning. Both have consulted a doctor through e-consultation and I just ordered their medication online. Their symptoms have so far been mild.

I am hopeful for another miracle. We are hoping and praying that I don't get it. A friend told me not to worry because my angel will watch over me. I have "given notice" to the virus that it's not welcome in my body. I'm already fully booked with other issues and my priority now is to take care of my boys. I am not afraid because I know God will take care of us.

Super thanks to all my friends who have been helping out! Your help, support and advise is very much appreciated at this time.  We are so far coping really well and have our game plan to win over this. We will persevere and hope to be back to normal by month end. 

Keep safe everyone!

“If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you.” - John 15:7

#BeKind #StaySafee

No comments:

Post a Comment